FBCI is grateful to donors who provide financial support for our mission to improve community planning. Together, we can create beautiful, walkable and sustainable communities throughout the US and abroad. Your contribution helps FBCI expand its educational programs, provide new resources and assistance to communities, and nurture a growing movement toward planning and zoning reform.
FBCI has been determined by the Internal Revenue Service to be a tax-exempt public charity under Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code, and all contributions are tax deductible.
Individual and Organizational Donors
Individuals may consider contributing $100, $250, $500, or any other amount they wish to give. Donors of $1,000 or more may receive the benefits provided to communities and organizations if they so choose. All donors will receive FBCI’s quarterly newsletter and announcements.
Communities and organizations that support our work will receive important resources for professional education.
The following five levels of sponsorship and associated benefits are available on an annual, renewable basis:
- Up to $1000 – Recognition on FBCI’s Web Site
- $1000 – 3000 – Free access to FBCI’s 16 recorded webinars; free access to FBCI’s online 101 course for one employee (per $1000 contributed); 10% discount on all FBCI courses for up to 5 enrollments; recognition on Web Site
- $3001 – 6000 – Free access to FBCI’s webinars; access to FBCI’s online 101 course for one employee (per $1000); two hours of free consultation time; 10% discount on all FBCI courses for up to 10 enrollments; recognition on Web Site;
- $6001 – 19,999 – All of the above benefits plus one day of on-site training for staff;
- $20,000 or more – All of the above benefits plus the entire sequence of three FBCI courses for staff.
Sponsoring organizations that receive these accompanying benefits may have them qualify as tax-deductible business expenses. FBCI welcomes contributions from businesses, professional groups, not-for-profit organizations and government.
…or send a check, thanks!
Form-Based Codes Institute
PO Box 65055
Washington, DC 20035