Library of Codes
FBCI gathers the best examples of form-based codes from communities across the United States and abroad. The codes represent a variety of community types and applications of form-based standards. Click on the Show Search Options button to search the library by phrase, location, Driehaus Award recipients, and the categories described below.
- Physical Context: size or type of government entity
- Organizing Principle: underlying organization for the code standards
- Implementation Method: how the code standards operate within the zoning ordinance
- Development Type: development types impacted by the code standards
- Special Features: unique code attributes or awards
This is a mandatory SmartCode that aims at shaping public space and preserving Bellevue’s historic downtown character. It describes and sets standards for transects, thoroughfares, public frontages, thoroughfare assemblies, public lighting, and civic…more